Hi, I'm a 25 year old male.
I am in a very happy relationship with my partner but we have recurring sex problems.
I loved him very much and I suppose that it is a mutual, but during sex it seams that we are lack of natural lubrications.
I don’t know how this could be because we get very turned on, but, sex is still very painful because of dryness in my vagina.
I heard that this could be caused with some kind of genital bacterial infection. I also have very smelly vaginal discharge.
I feel so guilty because he never had these problems before. Is there something I can do to get rid of this once and for all?

I am also female so I do have some experience with vaginal problems and infections. Well, it seams that you know all the answers, but it doesn’t have to be that obvious. Yes, all that you described reminds on some kind of vaginal bacterial infection. You should next. Go to the doctor and let him take a vaginal smear from you and send to analysis. If the analysis show that you have some bacteria in your vagina, you will get some antibiotic treatment and I think you will never had any problems with it anymore. One thing is bothering me. Vaginal infections often cause strange, smelly and discolored vaginal discharge but they rarely cause vaginal dryness what so ever, so maybe problems is not in infections. If this is not an infection than emotional factors are probably playing a part. So the best thing for you is to contact, beside your gynecologist, some sexologist because there are several “brain exercises” to make your vagina less dry! Good luck!  

HI I'M A 22 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND I NOTICED WHEN I MET MY BOY FRIEND 2 YRS AGO I USE TO GET REAL WET DOWN THERE , BUT NOW I DONT GET MOIST .I'M NOT STRESSED OUT, NOR AM I ON ANY MEDICATIONS. IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET WET, MY BOYFRIEND DOES ORAL SEX ON ME, BUT I DONT LIKE IT ALL THE TIME. IS THERE ANYTHING CAUSING ME TO BE DRY DOWN THERE? AND I DO NOT WANT TO USE ANY LUB'S AT ALL. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET MY MOISTURE BACK?? :$

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO KNOW

This condition is usually associated with women who are entering menopause but women all ages can suffer from it. Do you use birth control pills?

They can cause vaginal dryness because there is less estrogen in the pills that the body itself produces and being of the pill often mimics menopausal state. Female hormone estrogen is responsible for keeping vaginal tissue healthy by maintaining a normal vaginal acidity. When levels of this hormone are low, vagina becomes dries, less elastic and it may even hurt or bleed during intercourse.

Are you and your boyfriend still having as much foreplay as before?

Maybe you should visit a gynecologist and see if there is an infection or something that could have contributed to lack of vaginal lubrication. Douching can also lead to vaginitis, which increases dryness.

Miia wrote:

dcdcdc82 wrote:

HI I'M A 22 YEAR OLD FEMALE AND I NOTICED WHEN I MET MY BOY FRIEND 2 YRS AGO I USE TO GET REAL WET DOWN THERE , BUT NOW I DONT GET MOIST .I'M NOT STRESSED OUT, NOR AM I ON ANY MEDICATIONS. IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET WET, MY BOYFRIEND DOES ORAL SEX ON ME, BUT I DONT LIKE IT ALL THE TIME. IS THERE ANYTHING CAUSING ME TO BE DRY DOWN THERE? AND I DO NOT WANT TO USE ANY LUB'S AT ALL. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET MY MOISTURE BACK??

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO KNOW

Hi there,

I am 20 years old, and in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past year and a half. i was a virgin before me and him got together. at the beginning ofour relationship we did oral, and a lot of foreplay--all which was new to me. i used to get excessively wet. we never had sex then, because i twas very very painful, physically.

all of a sudden, like a snap of the finger, i stopped getting wet. it takes me almost an hour to get wet, and usually through some form of media entertainment; which gets embaressing. i am so turned on by him, i dont understand why i dont get wet though.

i am not on any medications, the gyno and doctor say all my hormones are in tact. has anyone ever had this happen? i do love him, there isnt any psychological issues.
will this problem eventually get better ,,, are there any tricks or tips i can try?! currently, him giving me oral works. but, it is very frusterating for him, cuz he feels that i am not attracted to him enough.

HELP....

also, sex ued to be very very painful. now,,, when i EVENTUALLY do get wet, it is fine, and lasts about half an hour .
i have had many uti's and yeast infections within the year we have been together.
ist hat a culprit?

If you see your doctor for vaginal dryness will he/she give you medication for it? i'm so sick and tired of this dryness problem that I am also experiencing. I've also heard that ovarian cysts can cause vaginal dryness. I have been experiencing some lower abdominal pain, could that be the cause?