Hello. I have some serious problems with vaginal dryness and I'm scared what could be the cause. At the beginning I didn’t consider this to be some serious problem because I started to use some lubricant during sex thinking that it will disappear by it self. But it didn’t. Because all the soreness I feel- sex in almost impossible. Irritation is killing me. A good friend of mine told me that some Chlamydia infection could be the cause of my vaginal dryness. I haven’t been to any doctor over this yet because I'm scared this could be something serious! Can you tell me what causes vaginal dryness during sex?

Well, I really doubt that it could be any serious reason of your vaginal dryness. Dryness is very common and can be due to a number of things such as using the birth control pill or bacterial infection such as Chlamydia. Poor lubrication can also be connected with hormone imbalances and other illnesses and to certain medications.
Chlamydia is the most prevalent bacterial STD.
Good thing about it is that it is totally treatable with antibiotics, but since the infection often produces no symptoms, many women carry the disease without knowing it. I don’t know what more to say about this beside that I suggest you to contact your doctor immediately and receive some antibiotic treatment as quick as you can.