I am 24. I have had three children. One was a vaginal birth in '01 without any complications. The second was a c-section due to breech positioning, and the third was also a c-section in April of '05. I have had unexplained pain in the right lower abdomen since the middle of my third pregnancy. I am not on any form of contraceptive. Cramping from my periods have been more painful than ever before since my last child. My periods have also been full of clots. My husband and I were having intercourse when I had a sharp pain in the right lower abdomen, and I started bleeding. The blood was bright red and very thin and watery. The next night we started to have intercourse again, but we had to stop because I was having vaginal pain. The pain felt as if there was something sharp scraping the vaginal wall towards the pubis, just inside the vaginal opening. The pain has continued for two days. Each time I change position or have a BM the pain shoots through again. Now I am having pain above the pubic bone.

I had 5 C sections and had vaginal pain with intercourse for many months after the baby arrived. I just thought it was normal. Obviously I was probably wrong. You have pain that is increasing, along with bleeding.I would call my OB-GYN and make an appt. for a follow up asap. When I had the pain I attributed it to the formation of adhesions, but they wouldn't bleed on the outside.