I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. And Ever since week 5, ive been having cramping and some sharp pelvic pain on my right side and sometimes left side. i've been to the ER for this sunday night ... they tested me for everything including ectopic pregnancy and found nothing. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I've had one live birth and one abortion previous to this one. My first son was born via c-section, so i thought that might be where my pain is coming from.

I'm not going to be able to see my dr. until the 18 of April, so im freaking out here. I feel like the hospital is wrong.. I just know something isn't right.

The cramping last pretty much most of the day.. it comes and goes on and off... and the pelvic pain kinda feels like something is rolling.. and its sharp.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Cramping is VERY normal, as long as it isn't accompanied by bleeding. Even in the early weeks, your uterus is stretching and your body is preparing for the baby. Additionally with having a c-section, you might experience more discomfort than before because of scar tissue in the abdomen.

I don't know what to say about the pelvic pain, it could be a number of things or nothing at all, just stretching. Talk to your doctor when you see him/her on the 18th, and make sure you ask as many questions as you need to.