I've had a weird..almost achy, dull pain and sometimes slight sharp pains in my vaginal regiona9 the sharp pains are more upward and center pelvic region)
...before my period and now after..I've also had some pain in my lower right abdominal region..and i woke up this morning and my back is sore ( lower right) and I dont know if thast related or not..I've tried to schedule a gyno apt but my doctor is kind of far away and I'm in school so its been difficult to get in.
I'm afraid this is serious.please help!
I also seem to be urinating more often..but this may be my imagination, because i do have a very small bladder..and high metabolism
I'm 22, weight around 97 pounds and have never had sex

I am sorry to say that I do not have an answer for you as of right now. I do have a gyno appointment tomorrow morning and have been having the same symptoms though. I thought a few days ago that all the peeing meant that I might be pregnant but so far all the tests have been negative. I too have sharp pains in my lower abdomen (but mostly dull ones) and have this weird stabbing pain every now and then in my vaginal area. I should be starting my period soon if I am not pregnant. I hope that you can get to a doctor, but I ill hopefully have answers for my similar symptoms tomorrow. I don't know how old this post is, would you like me to reply after the doctor appointement with news?

I was having this exact thing happen to me this morning!

I have no idea what it is :c

But i don't think that i am pregnant, my period should start within the next few days if i'm not.

I wish i knew what this was! Hopefully nothing serious. But the pain has eased up now.

Maybe she needs to check her kidneys. I have similiar symptoms and I have just started treatment using the Dr.Schulze's colon, liver and kidney 5-day detox program. You may call the office located in Marina Del Rey for more information. Am not able to say how effective they are because am only on my second day but something tells me that they will work.

Whatever the problem may be there is some inflammation somewhere in the body hence pain. Therefore some cleansing need to take place while drinking some green leafy vegetable juices. This is what Ive chosen to do-its all up to you if you would like to try my ideas.

All the best as you search for answers! Remember to pray and ask God for guidance/wisdom.