during my cardio workouts i've been experiencing a sharp pain in my left nipple followed by vaginal bleeding. i'm not pregnant. i do take yaz regularly (birth control) and i'm in very good shape. i just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this combination. also the longer and more severe the pain in the nipple is the longer the vaginal bleeding lasts.

I also get the same sharp stabbing pain in my left nipple. And I've been getting vaginal bleeding (which is weird because I don't usually spot between periods). I'm also on birth control, but the Evra patch. I'm not athletic at all and am rather lazy, so perhaps these symptoms are related to the birth control rather than your cardio. Hopefully the nipple pains are not blood clot related.

I have been having sharp pain in my left nipple for several hours now, about 5-10 seconds apart. I am not pregnant nor am I on any type of birth control. I can't seem to find any good info online about this, pretty much everything I read is in reference to pregnancy. UGH! If anyone has any info, please share! %-)