Ok, I have these bumps on the outside walls of my vigina. I had like 3 but 2 of them went away. I am sexually active but have ALWAYS used condoms, and my only partner is clean also. When I wash down there, My fingers end up smelling EXTRA foul and fishy(unlike before). I also have itching, but I've always had that kinda. I'm a bit too shy to go to the health center at school(college) but if absolutely necessary, I will. Also, I admit to slipping a few showers, even after sports(such as self defense, aerobics and badminton). And, I usually pull up my pants because I don't want my buttcrack to show, and I gained some weight so my pants are a bit tighter. I heard that bumps can also be backed up sweat glands or something. Help?

are you having any dischage? if so it may be a yeast infection. if it is, make sure you keep your vaginal area clean...mostly to elp with the irritation. you can get an over the counter cream for yeast ifections.

is it like literally in your vagina..?? cus if it is it might be herpes or gential warts.. gential warts look kinda like skin tags.. and herpes are blisters.. but they hurt so if they dont than chances are its not.. you can always still get these two diseases with a CONDOM cus those are more skin to skin contact diseases.. if it is around your vagina like the lips it just might be simple irriation from activities and sweat and like backed up sweat glands like you said.. oh yeah itching and foul smelling is usually bacterial vaginitis.. its when your good bacteria goes down and your bad bacteria in your vagina goes up causing foul smelling discarge itching and sometimes even buring when you pee.. fyi

I would like to know this as well if you happen to have an update for us. Can oyu let us know what the answer is? Thanks!

i have some funny smell coming out of my vigina i really dont know what it is?

be infected glands or athlete foot,herpes,fungus..foul smell is yeast or bacterial infection..i quit having sex for while..it was gone..

could be microscipic parasite..inter...

I had ex that was a sex addict..i had yeast infection for yrs.i got rid of him I haven't had any since..