Hi i am a women who has recently discovered tiny itchy pimple like bumps on the inside of my vaginal lips. They do not hurt but are very itchy and if itched so much...bleed. I am very scared to what this could be. My first thought was genital herpes but theres no redness and that area is not swollen. They also do not hurt and they arent a blister like pimple...its just like pimples but with no heads. They do not cover my whole vagina, they are just on the outter edge inside lips. Now i know i should just get it over with and go get tested but im soooo scared. If you have any idea to what this might be, i would love to hear your input.

I would say you have a yeast infection!!

Genital herpes can be a confusing disease. Symptoms can look like other conditions, or there may be no symptoms at all. How to tell if you have it? These questions and answers will help.

Could I have herpes and not know?
Unless no one has ever kissed you, and unless you've never had sex, it is possible that you've picked up a herpes virus.

Oral herpes, usually caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), shows up as cold sores or fever blisters on the mouth. Even a casual peck on the lips from someone with a cold sore can give you the virus. That's why it's so common: As many as 50% to 80% of adults in the U.S. have oral herpes.

Genital herpes, most often caused by the second type of herpes virus (HSV-2), is less common, but plenty of people still have it. Roughly one in five American adults has genital herpes. But up to 90% of those who have it don't know they are infected. You could be one of them.

This is from webmd.com

So I think I better check myself too, to be sure. :-| As should everyone.

Hi iam very young and scared i have the same problems as well this will be my first time getting something like this i NEVER had this before can some one p;ease let me know what this might be!!

I am young as well and am having this problem. It's happened maybe 3 times in the past and it's just a few each time. I'm so scared. When I started noticing them the first thing that came to mind is that I hadnt had sex. So I don't think it's an std of sorts. Any help?

hi ladies. i have had genital warts and herpes.warts are like little pimples or bumps but am not sure of they can be itchy. herpes though can spread if left untreated and can be extremely painful. mine didnt really look like blisters to start off with but they were very itchy. you can try buying blisstex or zovirax aply to afected area often and if it goes then it probably is herpes. if not pls go see a nurse doc or gyn as they could get very sore. and get infected. x

IT MIGHT JUST BE A sebaceous cyst.
I HAVE A HUGE PIMPLE DOWN THERE AND I RESEARCHED AND I THINK ITS JUS A CYST.. IT MIGHT BE EMBARRESSING BUT HAVE IT CHECKED OUT BY YOUR DOCTER JUST TO CHECK

Sounds like genital warts to me. Pls. go get yourself checked. The OBGYN will put some kind of liquid on them and will telll you within seconds what it is. They will prescribe a cream and the little pimple things will go away. Reason to be alarmed: Virus never goes away. Reason NOT to be alarmed: It is common and you might never see the bumps again in your life even if u are a carrier of the virus. It is sexually transmitted so think about who gave it to you as well.

Regardless of what you do or do not think it is a checkup should always be the first choice before you try to diagnose yourself.

i have the same problem but i have had these bumps since i was a kid so its not an std mine arent itchy though i have also been checked for stds and i dont have any i have never asked about the bumps but its not an std

my vaginal area has been very itchy but i have not had sex and i looked and on the inside of my vagina there is just one bump ...im really scared because i don't know what it coudl be please help ...

HI there, I also have 3 small lumps which I have had tested and they are not warts or herpes or any sti at all. I have had them for 9 months now they are extremley itchy and bug the hell out of me. Am awaiting tests now, am quiet confident that its nothing serious just annoying. :-)

what was it

I have the same thing but I already did the yeast infection thing and it didn't go away

Check for folliculitis... I've had this before and it's horribly itchy, but not necessarily sexually transmitted. You may need antibiotics to get rid of it. Good luck!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed