Can you get an std from eating your own semen. I have been doing it for at least a year. I know it sounds gross but I can't help it. A few days ago I notice 2 small scabs on the head of my penis, and i picked them off, and the left behind a small shiny red spot. Is this a flat bump from like herpes or HPV or something or is eating my own semen safe. I have read that it is but I still worry.

it really kind of depends on what the scabs look like to determine whether it is herpes, but you can find pictures of sores from herpes on the internet so maybe you should compare, and probably go to a clinic or something to get tested for all sorts of STD's but you would have had to already had an STD. until then just stop eating your own semen

YOU CANT GET AN STD FROM EATING YOUR OWN SEMEN.
its like saying you can get a virus from swallowing your own spit.
thought id clean that up for you :-D

If you are not infected then No you can not get an STD from yourself. However if a virus has infected the penis or vaginal area then you can sometimes transfer the STD (depending on type) to your mouth through fluid transfer/contact.

Basic answer is IF you have herpes or HPV on your penis then the answer is YES you can transfer the virus to your mouth.

actually u can get an infection, if u have kissed anyone who has herpes of the moth, you could have contracted that and transfered it to your pennis,u should in anycase have yourself tested, and test months later even, it is never known when an std will present itself even years after infecion occurs

U CAN NOT GET THE VIRUS SO DONT WORRY AND KEEP ON EATING

i been eating my cum by masterbating or making love to my wife and eating her out and it is so good it is over 10 years so it is ok                                                                        mike