It started about mid January. 2 sores formed under the head of my penis and it started itching. When I first saw them I assumed it was because I was too rough on myself while masturbating. I am a virgin and have had absolutely no sexual contact with anyone, but they have slightly scabbed over and haven't gone away. Now I can't masturbate because it starts to hurt after about 5 mins of stroking and it feels like there is a slight burning sensation in my genital area. To me this sounds like genital herpes, but as I have said I have never been sexual active. Is it still possible to catch a std?

Oh and also for some strange reason It seems I have developed 2 blisters on my left knee and it is painful when I bend my knee and it is very warm. Is this related to my genital problem?

I am 21 by the way.

It's hard to say what is going on. The two spots, you say they scabbed over, did they ulcer? If it is herpes, and I'm not sure from your description it can also cause joint pain.

Have you ever had a history of herpes? How about cold sores?

These bumps on your penis could also be a form of lichen planus. Where they more of a bump?

It is unlikely to be an STD without any sexual contact. You may have a urinary tract infection for the burning.

There are just to many different possibilities and without an exam it would be impossible to give you a definitive answer.

I'd recommend a visit to your doctor. Point out all your symptoms.

Please post back and let us know what is going on.

Thanks. Good luck.

Now that you mention it they could of been ulcers. Right now they are looking pretty good. It looks like it is healing, but I am going to go to the Doctors on Wednesday anyways.

I have never had any history of herpes or cold sores.

The sores on my penis were never a bump. From what I remember mine started as sores and then scabbed over. When It first started I remember them scabbing over and when I masturbated I broke the scabs and the sores were back, which is why I have now stopped masturbating completely.

While I know it's not a penis problem those bumps on my left knee and now starting to really hurt and they feel feverish and whats also really weird is now I have one on my inner thigh.

I am going to have my Doctor check out everything obviously, but do you have any idea what the knee and thigh bumps could be?

I'm not sure about the bumps. Are they on the kneecap? On the back of the knee? Where exactly?

It's odd that it seems to be spreading. Is there any rash around them?

Ya it's on the knee cap and there is a red rash around them. When I change the position of my knee is hurts a lot.

It's really hard to say what you've got, it could be a viral infection. They can sometimes cause bumps and joint pain.

I have sores on my pennies since 4 years. I went to doctor and took test for herprs..but in result reports showing iam not having herps virus...I didnt have any sexual contact with any one...so which disease it would be?

You are gay and lied to your Doc. so after a few years you will be fine or your stress level is so high you are getting shingles reaction, and that sucks too.