Hi everyone! Are there any other sufferers of vitiligo on skin here on these boards? The disease has affected me on different parts of my body, but recently the patches have started to appear on my face as well. This is something I am not comfortable with, and I am looking for ways of masking them. Normal make-up is not working, unfortunately. Has anyone got any tips for me? I am an African American female, if that makes any difference. If you can help me, I’d truly be very grateful.

Hi there! I don't have vitiligo myself, my my father has had it for as long as I can remember. We are black as well, and while I heard that white people suffer from vitiligo just as much, you just don't notice it to the same extent. My father has never tried putting makeup on it, but if I were you, I would keep looking. You know those concealers that they use in theatres? How about trying if they will work for you? Good luck and remember that you are beautiful with or without vitiligo!