I think I have a first signs of vitiligo. Recently I noticed little white patches on my skin. I’m not sure but I’m afraid to go to doctor. I really don’t want to hear that I have vitiligo. I suppose that there is no cure for it. Am I right? How can I heal if I suffer from vitiligo?

Unfortunately, there is no cure for vitiligo. There are few treatments for it but any therapy for vitiligo takes a long time. Usually it must be continued for 6 to 18 months. You should know that each patient responds differently to therapy, and a particular treatment may not work for everyone. Anyway, consult with your doctor!

Hello--

I know the feeling-- little patches-- and wanting to ignore it. It's important to see a Doc...because starting treatment early is important. Also-- look at holistic options-- Eastern medicine has a great insight to lend on treating vitiligo

Treating vitiligo is very tricky and patient required process.
Treatment of vitiligo may take very long time, some time it spans on years.

My research shows most used substance in the remedies for vitiligo is Psoralens.
It is used in various remedies and in many modern treatment techniques like PUVA. If you want to know more about Psoralens watch it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyod6EQVtk