Can I get plastic surgery on top of my vitiligo

Hello, I have the same problem here but I have been never considering any plastic surgeries so I don’t know if you can do a plastic surgery over your skin but you can always ask the plastic surgeon about that, he would be the best person to ask for a suggestion.
As for me, I have been thinking of covering my vitiligo skin so that its not that noticeable and so far I have been given a few advice. What I was told is that the colour from my skin could be removed from other areas so they match the white patches, also taking some oral medicines. I was also told that the small white patches could be tattooed which I am dreading to do as I am a needlephobic!! There is also some treatment with Excimer laser which proved to be very effective.
What I would eventually do remains disscutable as I simply seem not to find a proper solution for this problem of mine. How are you feeling about having vitiligo skin? What is the plastic surgery you want to do all about? I would appreciate it if you could suggest me what kind of treatment you think would be the most suitable. Thanks in advance!