Um 22weeks pregnant,took cytotec over a week ago and only experienced cramps but no bleeding,3days later spotted blood wiped it away and that was just it,havent bleed till today only been feeling cramps or kicking time and again and i look more pregnant now than before.what can this possible mean?

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret.