I am 20 years old, and i weigh about 58kg. i just found out i was pregnant, and the conception date was the 20th of Jan. I cant keep this baby because im not ready for one, and abortions are illegal in my country. Please tell me  a drug i could use to terminate it. Here are a list of drugs ive heard can help.
Zentel
Gynaecoscid
mifeprx (not sure this is sold here)
 Please tell me my best bet.

Hey. You are such a young girl. And I know that it must be really hard on you now. But, I want to tell you that you need to think this through. Because, once you do it, there is no coming back. 

You have the option to take abortion pill. It consists of three different medications which you are ought to take because every one of them has a different effect and is very much needed for your abortion to happen. You should consult with your doctor related to this issue, and then he should give you further instructions what to do.

what kinda of medical you take

hot pepsi with epsom salt i do it all the time

does this thing really works because i want to tell my friend about it

When U Say Warm Pepsi Do I Need To Heat it

does it really work

Instructions of how u use those 2 things to abort please .!!!

I'd like to know if you used any of the suggestions&' was it successful!?

How much weeks can u do it?

How do u use hot Pepsi and Epson salt

Did that actually work?

Dear, I'm sorry about your partner, but don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.