Hi im 21 years n married n i missed my periods for 1an half week..n im having a white discharge..i did pregnancy test but its negv..n im not half periods..which pilss are good to use if im pregnany or not

Dear, if you want to be safe, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. Rest easy love and I hope this makes things better.