HI i think my girlfriend is pregnant and we dont want the baby yet, is there any easy way to abort the baby? without any pills or abortion clinic? because im from the phillipines which is abortion is not allowed and pills and other drugs is banned from the drugstore. I desperately need your help. is there any easy way to abort this baby? and by the way i cant actually go to an abortion clinic at manila because im at northern luzon specifically cagayan. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hey Batman,

I don't know the laws or ethical procedures in your country, but I do know that what you are asking is nigh on impossible. There are supposed natural remedies that induce an abortion by chemically detaching the fetus from the placenta; however, they come with risks & instability- they could kill your girlfriend, if not taken or prepared properly and the chances of them actually being successful are small. There are also 'old wives tales' methods that were used decades ago, involving alcohol and knitting needles. But again, they are completely unsafe and most of the time, inaffective (and just plain stupid!).

Firstly, before getting worked up about the situation- find out if your girlfriend is actually pregnant. Then consider your options. If she is pregnant and the only option is for her to give birth to the baby, then perhaps talk to each other and look at the option of giving the child up for adoption, if you both decide that parenthood is not for you.

Secondly, are condoms illegal in your country too? If not, consider buying and using some to save yourself this predicament in the future. If not (as I said, I don't know your laws), perhaps reconsider having a sexual relationship until you are ready for fatherhood.

Batman, Do not listen to that woman. Yes there are natural remedies depending on far along your girlfriend is. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

im sorry but we are college freshman we cant let our parents know thats why im looking for some easy way abortion. im still not sure if she aint pregnant but i do posses a futuristic mind so i have prepared options if she is pregnant or not but its not yet fully furnished thou, and CONDOMs are allowed here at our country but i actually bought a pack of it but i ran out and i didnt had the chance to buy another one. we did it only twice without a protection. i didnt cum inside her, but she's showing a few signs of pregnancy

thanks a lot for helping me bro. imma go check it out

Err, Guest- you had no reason to be so rude! This is a public message forum and it's up to the poster which post they choose to listen (?) to (and there's me thinking people READ written words).

And I've checked out that website. Just because it's got 'org' tapped on to the end of it, doesn't make it bonefide. Plus I never said there weren't natural remedies available, but it is a FACT that if these things aren't prepared properly, they can be dangerous. You can also buy steriods and presciption drugs over the internet, but it doesn't make them safe.

The only safe way to abort a fetus is by going to a medical practioner- after all, getting rid of living cells in a woman's uterus is a medical practice, ffs!

But hey- let's let the poster decide, seeing as it's his and his girlfriend's decission.

V

so maam if you do have any suggestions except for any medical abortion kindly please share it with us? i desperately need it.

hello Purple Ivy,
this boy did not asked to you to recall the usual religious propaganda and stupid!
he asked help . for avoid to his GF beatings in tummy by old witches, usual technique in Philippines, unfortunately.
and endless bleeding ...
there the priests hold the power and abortion is illegal .so many women die every year because of this.
and those who are too afraid, keep the child as you so advise, adding a new hungry mouth of the hungry multitude.
but you only judge from your cozy little world and you helps nobody !
go there ...
share the misery of those peoples one month while you will no more push the head under water to drown them more ..and maybe you will understand the calls for rescues.

Batman? Are you still there, can we talk, did u guys succesfully did it. I need you help too.

my makita ka batman

Hi guest did you successfully did it? I desperately need help

hey guys I'm pregnant what to do

Try asking ur friends about oxytocin, it might help solve ur problem. If not try to contact me.

i need help pls

I have that problem too but still unsure if I am. I'm about to have my menstruation today but what I saw in my underwear yesterday was only two dots of blood,then it stopped. Is it considered as a sign of pregnancy?