5months pregnant and I don't what the baby what pill can I drink

Hi Baby,

At 5 months, 20 weeks, you can't "drink" a pill to have an abortion.

The baby would be delivered alive and have a great number of problems.

Talk to a counselor or put the baby up for adoption.

I what to kill myself i cant have this baby my parents going to kill me so before they do is best for me 2 do it myself or just run away

Honestly, I would advise against abortion. Usually women who abort end up regretting it in the long run. Plus, having and abortion is kind of expensive (it does require a LOT of money.) However, there is still help available. Go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the baby. They are safe places and they'll counsel you on making the right decision. And, if you're still not keen on keeping your child, I would advise on adoption. That way, your child can have a bright future with a good family. Trust me, unexpected mothers who chose adoption hardly regret it and their kids turn out fine (I know because I actually know two young girls who were adopted) Also, don't kill yourself. I would advise you tell your parents. I know it's scary, but it would be for the best.

Dear, if you want to be safe, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it, especially if you are young. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted