I had an unprotected sex with my partner a week ago, i used the pregnancy test strip and it was confirmed i am pregnant, please how do i get rid of the one week pregnancy 

I think i would try a different test, you can not get a positive pregnancy test 1 week after sex! It takes at least 14 days or longer for the pregnancy to show on HPT

You Should take one more test. If you found yourself pregnant again, then take MTP Kit to terminate your unwanted pregnancy. It is a combined kit of Mifepristone and Misoprostol, are well known medication to drop pregnancy less than 63 days or 9 weeks. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better