I had an abortion and I have been bleeding for over 3 months please tell me wat to do

Hi Pretty,

Was it a chemical or surgical abortion?

See your doctor for a follow up.  Some bleeding is normal afterwards but it should have resolved by now.

Chemical the bleeding always come out every two weeks dnt really know about my mentral cycle now jst so confused

Did you have a follow up appointment to make sure it was "complete?"

I didnt see the doctor

But if i should buy another pregnancy test .will it be positive if the abortion wasnt complete?

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better and that you find this useful.

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable and safe places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better and that you find this useful.