Like if u go to planed parenthood and u tell them u have Kaiser insurance it covers the abortion ?

tati ,it depends on where you live

I live in Sacramento

you pay 80dollars ,for abortion

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted.  Finally, here's a number to call if you need it: 1-800-712-4357 You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

She didn’t ask if she SHOULD have an abortion, she asked if Kaiser insurance paid for it. You do not have any idea what her circumstances are. Regardless, the advice that you gave her, is not relevant to the advice she actually asked for.