iam unmaried and i check today my preganency test. it is positve, but i dint want baby please tell me what to do....?

iam in big trubbale

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

I also agree. You should seriously think about what having an abortion means. It can really hurt you mentally. You should find a counselor, maybe in planned parenting, that you can talk to.

Also, don't go to planned parenthood. They will usually try to coerce women into having an abortion.

Definitely don't rush into any decisions here. There are more options available than abortion if you're not ready to raise a child. For instance, have you considered adoption? I know sometimes it can be overwhelming to look into that. However, if you seek some outside help from somewhere like a Crisis Pregnancy Center in your area, they can give you some free assistance on what your options are. So, just something to think about...