Hai I'm Louise 17 years of age..recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and im two weeks pregnant as of today. I can't give birth to this baby due to the strict family i hav. So i want to do abortion... I just need your help to let me know if there are any ways i can do abortion at home without going to the doctor.. It's really eating me up in the inside of me. Please help.

Hi Louise,

How do you know you're two weeks pregnant?  Most women have NO symptoms as of yet.

There are NO safe at home abortions methods - NONE.  You risk your health, fertility, and risk delivering a severely handicapped child.

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better. Also, I know it will be hard, but you have to tell your parents. It will be better if they know.