Is there any medecine for abortion im 5 weeks pregnant now

Dear, if you are still pregnant, don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They are safe places that provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a pretty good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly even if you don't agree with me. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.   

Dear, please don't abort. Usually women who abort end up regretting it. Please go see your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They'll let you know your options on what to do with the child. They are pretty gentle there Also, I would suggest adoption because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Plus, adoption would be less regretful than abortion (Most women regret abortion more than adoption.) Just don't be afraid to tell your parents if you need help.

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better