I usually use the fist motion and my spit as a lubricant to masturbate. What other techniques and lubricants can i use?? also are their any households items to use as toys? i am 16 and cant go out buying stuff to use in jacking off.

Although you are only 16 you may purchasse KY Jelly or Astro-Glide at WalMart or Walgreens. There are masturbation items you may purchase directly from online sex shops. Most of the merchandise is mailed in an un-marked package; or you can have it sent to a friend. If you have not tried anal stimulation as of yet, you might google anal masturbation on the web. Good luck.

I usually suggest you just switch up what you normally do. If you usually use one hand, use the other. If you usually use lube, try it dry. If you don't usually rub your scrotom, try that too. Different lubes, or even hand lotion are cheap and can make it feel different too.

I mastubate with baby oil. Also find you a pair of girls panties to jack off on its great