the other night i was jacking off while fingering my girlfriend, i switched my hands( alternating which hand i was using to jack off and finger my girlfriend). i did not end up cumming till about 30 secounds after switching hands. is there a possibilty of her becoming pregnant?

Of course there is , cum doesnt try of immediately in some cases .
But ofcourse it takes direct contact also .
so i think you'll be fine ,

Even if i didnt end up cumming there is a possibility? i think i wiped off my hand though.

was it PRE-cum ?
I honestly think you will be fine.
i doubt shes pregnant lol
UNLESS . you fingered her with your hand full of cum , which in this case you did not do.

no of course not im not that ignorent im smarter then that. and no i dont think i had pre cum. i learned bout that stuff in health class last yr. like pull and pray usually doesnt work.

I got her a Plan B, pill she said she took it, but i dont kno i trust her so my guess is she took it so now im worrying a lot less. cuz she was having signs and symptons of being pregnant.

In that case best of luck , the pill is a great idea (:

Hey, so she got her period well what i hope is. im going to ask her a few questions bout it to see if its like a normal one. i was reaserching and thats why im worried if she is pregnant or has ectopic pregnancy. im glad that she got it just kinda worried that it might not be it. Also all her stomach pains have gone away. her breasts are feeling numb and she says they hurt a freakin lot. she thinks it might be cuz they are growing even more. but we are still unsure. she took the plan b pill around 50-54 hours.

no because semen dies as soon as it touches ocygen so unless u were jacking off right in her vagina which u dind she couldnt be pregnate

no way it's a sintific fact

Yes, there is a chance because cum doesn't have to go into the vagina to for her to get pregnant. And there might have been some left on your hand also.