I don't cum when i jack off. I get an erection, but nothing happens.

Please help.

how old are you and how long have you been masturbating? it's not unusual if you are young.

i should have asked in my previous post, have you ever ejaculated? usually by 16 men have experienced their first ejaculation, though i still wouldn't say it's outside the bracket of normal to not have. still, if this is the case perhaps you should talk to a doctor as hormone therapy may be needed if you're not going through puberty properly.

yes i have ejaculated

how has it previously occurred then? nocturnal emission, help from a partner or have you stopped ejaculating when masturbating? if the latter is the case it is probably cause to see a doctor though it could possibly be an effect of stress/anxiety.

yeah nocturnal emission

well if that's the case i'd say your equipment is working properly, so to speak and that it comes down to your technique. perhaps you haven't quite figured yourself out, or it could be psychological. do you have any feelings of guilt about masturbating? it's common that that can cause problems and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation.

I don't THINK I feel any feelings of guilt, but maybe

And thanks for all the issue, relieved some of my stress, appreciate it BIG time! Thanks again

no problem, i come here because i like to help. i know how stressful any health issue can be and i post in the sexual health section because people tend to be even more worried when it comes to sex.

This helped, I'm 17 and have the same problem.

should I be worried if I'm 13 and I don't really jack off a lot

question mark implied^?

13 years of age

Hi Guest
There is absolutely nothing to worry about if you don't masturbate much. Don't worry about what your friends do or you hear others are doing it is your choice and if it is something that you don't want to do much or at all its fine. If you have started puberty or haven't that could influence your wanting to do it as puberty can increase urges and
erections along with curiosities.
Either way there is nothing to worry about it is your body and it simply comes down to what feels right for you.

Hi I'm 13 and I don't cum or ejaculate when I jerk off please help