HOW LONG TILL ANAL SEX FEELS GOOD FOR MY FEMALE PARTNER

Anal feels warm :-)

It's not a matter of how long, it's a matter of technique. If your girlfriend doesn't like it, then you need to research someways to make it more enjoyable.

the answer is:

duration of enjoyable anal sex (to female) = (I * F) / (T * Q)

I - intensivity of (female) exciting (in uhts)
F = 1 / distance between anus and vagina opening
T - time (minutes) after 7 minutes of initial anal sex time
Q - the quantity of already suffered (female) orgasms

It was a big research (~10.000 couples engaged in anal sex) in biggest US sex center recently...

Dude, I totally had the same prob--both in matter of 'how long after we started' and 'how long after her first time at it.' Some chicks are sensitive, and it may hurt for up to a month like it did with my GF. If you mean how long until she gets into the swing of a single act, it depends greatly on how much you prepared her first, how much lube you use, and how much she's actually into it.

I doubt if anal sex has anything to do with how often or how you do it, as in position, but everything to do with ones mind.

If a Woman is excited, she will reciprocate anally or vaginally, without her actually knowing it. If a woman is uncomfortable and tense, than you have a problem of tearing her rectum, since it is one muscle that is involuntary and it actually controls itself.

When you need to go Poo, no matter how hard you squeeze your sphincter, you will end up soiling, it is the same principal.

For a woman to do this the first time, it has to be from her own volunteering and not by persuasion. You have to ask her if she would like to do this with you, if she nods with her eyes bulging out with fear! You need to comfort her and your experiment should start by stimulation.

Don't insert your finger(s) instead as you are stimulating her the way she likes, just place your one finger on her anus. 1st before you lubricate it.

Dry finger will send a signal, since there is friction and still do not put it in, continue with what she likes Eg: clitoral stimulation. Then very slowly with almost like a gravitational weight, let your dry finger find an opening and apply a very small amount of direct anus pressure.

You will meet the resistance and thats one thing you dont want to go against. Instead dont pull the tip of your finger out yet, remember thats a dry finger, if the as****e is not prepared, it is actually in a defensive mode and you will cause minor abrasion to the interior wall of the opening. You dont wanna do that.

Place your finger apply the same amount of pressure but inward if you meet resistance, then let the pressure go. The as****e will also breath a sigh, what this means is that, it is reciprocating to sensation and it is tuning itself for better penetration.

Now take that finger out, slab it with your spit, roll the same finger on your penis head and squeeze your precum (The Best Lube) and find that as****e again. More pressure and since it is smoother, the amount of resistance will tell if her brain is into this. Halfway your 1st phalanges, take it out slowly get the natural lube again from your penis and go further until your whole finger is in and she is excited.

For the 1st time, you need to have a very hard penis with the skin pulled way back and after dabbing it with lube, there is no skin that is rolling back. What this does is that, when a skin is loose it creates ripples, like a loose socks that ends up at the ankle, which all of a sudden also creates more friction, but a well lubed hard penis is much smoother for penetration, lay her on her stomach, place yourself on top of her, guide your penis to her as****e, apply the same technique as you did with your finger. DO NOT PUSH OR THRUST. Let gravity and her own as****e swallow you slowly. If she starts backing her hips towards your penis.. Boy you are now officially creating an anal monstress, she may even orgasm instantly and start feeling uncomfortable, if she is the type who doesnt practice multiple orgasms, since this is a trial for her, dont be disappointed, be very happy that she could actually orgasm, put it in her p***y after you wipe it clean or wash it. ( hygienic blah blah) thrust it in and out slide your hand back to her ass, continue again massaging that as****e, until she starts recoiling backwards, since she is now on her back facing up, ask her if you can f**k her ASS, with those exact words, it is a turn on by itself when she hears you sound commanding and yet subtle, because you are asking and not thrusting. She says Yes! Turn her on her stomach again, more lube, place it back on her rectum, let her come to it and apply gravitational force inwards, grab her butt cheeks with your face on her back, now place your mouth directly on her rear part of the neck, grab her back of the neck with your mouth and teeth (Dont bite) this is like a kitten being carried by a lion sorta thing.

As you thrust, bite a tiny bit harder, to send another sensation away from her ass to her spine, by the time she realizes, you are a buried to the stem of your penis and thrusting with slow paces, if you feel it is sliding in and out freely, grab both cheeks and pull your penis all the way out slowly and watch that virgin as****e gape.

um...did anyone else get off on that long and very detailed description ?

Yeah it was a bit 'hot and heavy'.
Always been a bit frightened of it,but now im not so sure!
Don't think my bf would be quite as all knowing as this tho!! 8-|

lol i got off to that really long one to no lie even if i sound like a creep..... i've only done anal once with my gf and it was not as detailed as that lol

Guest wrote:

Anal feels warm :-)

I'm 41 years old & I just tried anal sex & it was painful . But just recently I trident it with my new spouse & it was better than sex now all I want to do is anal .you just have to relax & it's good . Just don't do anal then oral I learned the hard way .

i did to haha

YES! you win at life

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!!!!!

lmao thats what I'm saying