Please help me, i'm really paranoid that my girlfriend is pregnant, we had sex more than 3 weeks ago, and she is urinating frequently but no sore breast. She took a pregnancy test and it was negative. We had sex multiple times in a day but all with a condom and they didn't break. Her period is due tomorrow, and her last period was the first time she was irregular it was late for two weeks. PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE'NT TOLD ANYONE. I just need some serious guidance right now. She's 18 and i'm 21.

Frequent urination is a pregnancy sign. Sore breasts are a pregnancy sign (and your GF doesn't have it). There are others too, like moodiness, fatigue, morning sickness, a bloated abdomen, and so on, but because a lot of the time, those symptoms come when women just think they could be pregnant, as well as when they are sick, tired, etc, the most important pregnancy symptoms and the only ones that really matter are a missed period and a positive pregnancy test. 

You can get a false negative test result if your GF tested before her period was due. If she tested on time, it is very unlikely she got pregnant. By the way, if your condom didn't break, pregnancy is pretty unlikely too!!!

could be implantation bleeding? I'd research it.