ok so I'm not a virgin and neither is my bf and we were messing around and I gave him a bow job and he precummed and then he put just the head in my vagina then I stopped him. it was unprotected. and my period is 7 days late. but my period is really irregular and I've been exercising a lot lately and they say that increased exercise can make u miss ur period also I am very stressed all the time. so idk if im pregnant of just missed my period from other things. my boobs are the normal and I'm not constapated and dont have headaches. I have mood swings but I always have them. after eating my stomach hurts but I think it could b from eating to much. I'm not peeing alot do u think I'm pregnant please help

have you found anything out yet have you had your cycle yet

no it didn't happen at all this month last night I took a home pregnancy test and it showed negative I've used this pregnancy test before and it wasn't wrong so I don't think its wrong but it could b