I messed up twice. I started taking it (the pill yasmin) Friday, I took it at 5:50 PM on Friday. On Saturday I took it at 5:42 PM because I thought I was late taking it but the reminder on my phone went off at 5:50 PM so I was actually a few mins early and then today on Sunday I took it a whole hr late at 6:42 PM. My question is if me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex 5 days from to day (Friday) is there a chance I may get pregnant and if so how high is the possibility that i may get pregnant (providing I start to take the pill the at the exact same time every day at 6:52 PM starting from today)?

You do have leeway in taking pill, certainly more than an hour, but it is 'best' to take it as close to a normal time as possible.

You are protected from pregnancy after 7 days of use, and as long as you do not 'miss' any pills you will be protected.

I took yasmin for 3 years, and yes the pill does work. But my doctor did tell me that for the first month of letting the pill get adjusted to my body that I should use a backup birth control. Just check your cycle and good luck. Don't stress out, that alone can mess with your cycle.