Me and my boyfriend were messing be around one night and I was giving him a ha****b. I noticed that he had a little pre cum and then he rubbed his penis on my vagina a little after I stopped giving him a hand job. He never came. I am a virgin and he never penetrated he just rubbed my clit mainly with the head of his penis. What are the odds of me being pregnant? I am 18 years old.

If he never penetrated then your not pregnant. If were to actually go in and break that thin layer of skin or penetrate then cum inside you yes there is a good chance you are but seeming that he didn't your all good

Thank you so much!

Penetration is NOT necessary for pregnancy to follow. Sperm can swim up the vagina from the entrance, as several on here have experienced and reported. The likelihood is, however, much lower than with penetration.