Hiya I'm 13 and I'm 5"1 and I weigh 83 pounds is that good or bad? Because I've been told that I'm twig just because some bones show like parts of my ribs, and my wrist and ankles.. I hate being called that I'm just wanting to know if I'm underweight or something? I only play tennis and run a lot, but that's all nothing to loose weight just fun activities. I also want to try out for cheerleading but I'm not flexible due to my bony body:(

Awe it's fine your okay ur weights fine....wait a second I know you!!!!!! Your the one dating brad right? Stay gorgeous love❤️Ur perfect so what if those other girls call u that ur nice:) so stay that way I'll see ya at school tomorrow maybe

At age 13, most teenagers are well into puberty and may be in the middle of or about to embark on growth spurts. Their height and weight may go through many changes in their teen years.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, the average height for a 13-year-old girl is 5'1 3/4". Girls' normal height can range from 4'11 1/4" at the 10th percentile to 5' 5 3/4" at the 90th percentile. The average weight for girls at that age is 102 pounds, with a range from 82 pounds at the 10th percentile to 137 pounds at the 90th percentile.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, the average height for a 13-year-old boy is 5' 1 3/4". Boys' normal height can range from 4'11" at the 10th percentile to 5' 5 3/4" at the 90th percentile. The average weight for boys at that age is 102 pounds, with a range from 80 pounds at the 10th percentile to 135 pounds at the 90th percentile.

Boys reach their peak height velocity, or the height of their growth spurt, at 13.5 years, while girls reach it at 11.5. Growth spurts can last two to three years, with the average girl growing 3.5 inches per year and the average boy growing 4.5 inches during that time.