Hi I'm 13 and I was wondering how much a 13 year old girl should weigh? I weigh 10 stone, and i have just started going to the gym

Well it all depends on if your going by medical profession says or by what others say. If I were to go by medical standards, for my age, height and weight, 22 year old male, 5'6, 185lbs, I would be considered obese, but by the first look of me I am barely heavy set. The medical standards I should be in the 150lb range, another words I'd have to be skin and bones to reach that level. As for a healthy weight for someone your age, it also depends on your height,

It depends on how tall you are. I weigh 115 pounds and I am 5' 9''. I used to weigh 110 pounds, but the doctor said it was underweight, so I'm supposed to be gaining weight now.

If you aren't still aren't sure, you shoul talk to your doctor. (:

Hi I'm a 13 year old girl, nearly 14, I weigh 6 and a half stone. Am I underweight??? If so what can I do to become of an average weight 

Hi Tilly im 13 and my weights 10 stone too i wanted to know the same question as you bescause i think im fat.

Hi i am 13 as well and i have friends that are at your weight but it goes on your height if your tall yes i would say your underweight which i would go see a docter if your short well you should be fine but talk to a parent or doctor about your weight just to be sure.

Hi am 23 and nearly 24 in April am actually quite small and I weigh 7 stones my aim is to be 5 stone so I have decided to go on a hunger strike I'll tell u if it works lol

I am 13 and I way 8 stone 5 am I to big if I am what should I do? :)

I found this really helpful!! Thanks

Hi my name is Indi. I am almost 13 and I weigh 10 stones. Am I over weight?

Omg don't become annarexic I was there once not good stop!!

hi i'm Chloe some people would say that u are underweight all you have to do is make sure you eat a good meal everyday don't eat to much and don't eat to less

hi Indi my name is chloe and i am thirteen and the same size as u in stone don't worry my family said it is quite right does try to do some exercise and eat your five a day

you are not fat every one is different don't worry about it no one is perfect

I'm 13 years old (female) and I weigh 6 st 10 Ib and I turned 13 last month. Am I overweight?