Hi!

I was wondering what the average weight of a 13 year old girl was! 'I know everyone is different' or whatever.

I'm 5 5, but definetly not a skinny skinny, I have alot of natural muscle.

Right now I'm 110 lbs. Is that good? I play Volleyball and Basketball, so I'm really active, but for some reason I keep going up, and not down. I also like never watch TV, or wat junk food! Argh! I'm trying to build more muscle here and I don't think it's working! Any tips on that?

Muscle weights a lot more than fat does. When I was 13 my weight was 130lbs. at 5'6, I was a size 7 in juniors. I was not fat at all, just a lot of muscle. You seem to be at a good weight for your age. It's only going to get up because you are active, too active probably. Don't try to loose weight or gain a lot of muscle, you do still need body fat.

I am thirteen years old, I am about 81 pounds, I am also about 5ft and 1 in. Am I below average? ?

I would say that your weight is excellent. When i was 13 i was 115 5,4 all muscle. I have some fat now but i'm not fat. Your weight is pretty norm, and i don't think your getting to much exercise in, When i was your age i was running every morning then going to school for class.

And for the other girl. Your only 81 pounds. Don't worry hun i think your fine too, My lil sister is 5foot and she's only 78lb. She's not athletic as i was but she can still run if need be.

I would say for both of you to keep it up, your doing good.

Hi I am 13 & Weigh about 130-140. Im 5'5 & Play softball im a cheerleader & Am starting volleyball. Is this a average weight ? I am only a size 5 or 3 in jeans. I have muscle structure somewhat.

Hey I'm 13 n I weigh 95.5 n I'm about "4'9" n when I look at my self don't see a skinny girl n I'm trying to get 2 a better weight so if anyone can tell me about what I should weigh I would be very greatful!

Hi, I'm 13 and I weigh 116 and I'm 5'6. I think thats pretty average.

im thirteen and i weight 115pounds and i am 5'5 i am a size 1-4 in grown up jeans and i have curves and i dance alot especially in show  i like my weight it works with me but i would like to know if its normal cuz i thinks it is

Hi.
Im 13 and 4'5 and weigh 65 lbs. im active, play soccer, and can do the flex arm hang for 2:00. My friends say i'm too skinny but I have a lot of skin. Is this bad?

Hi im turning 13 in 1 and 1/2 weeks and i'v been jogging once a day since i was 10 and i weigh 118-120lbs and i still feel chubby

I'm 13 and I'm 128lb. I play soccer and I run so I've got a lot of leg muscle and endurance. I'm usually forward in soccer and I can run 2 miles in 15 minutes. Athletics is in my blood. If you looked at me you'd think I'm skinny, but I've got some stomach flub and my thighs are thick with muscle. Which sounds really gross... but it's not. Anyways, I feel really fat. Am I?

Hey, so I'm a 13 year old girl. i weigh about 120 :) im a size 0 and 34b . my legs are pretty muscley but my weight isnt making me excited seeing as my stomach is very whale like.. :/ but do i seem okay?

dont worry, just stay active !

You are in good shape go to fittness place and keep up the work

I'm I'm 13 and 5'5 and a quarter. I weigh around 120-125. My legs are all musle and so are my arms, and I have abs from water polo. I'm not fat but I eat like a pig and today I came home and ate a kit Kat bar dipped in cream cheese, 2 peeps, a full fatty cinnamon bagel wit another mound of cream cheese, and a huge chunk of white bread. It just makes me feel fat the way I eat, even though I know I'm thin and muscular. I need help with eating right and ways 2 exercise. Thanks!