I'm 13 years old, 5'2'', and I weigh a whopping 105 pounds. I used to live in California and last year I weighed like 85. As soon as I moved up here, I've been gaining wieght like crazy, because my new school has so much homework, and I'm so sad I never feel like excersizing and I sit around and eat all day. The fatter I get the less I want to work out, and I was so used to being the tiny one of my group. I really want to weigh 80 pounds, can anyone help me?

I am 13 yr. old too, and you shouldn't weigh that little in the 1st place.. I would luv 2 weigh 105 pounds. I weigh 164 pounds. I am joining a gym soon, so I can be skinny in high school

that is a perfectly normal weight. even check a body mass index website. you do NOT need to lose weight. especially at your age.

I am 13 also and i weigh 189 pounds and i think u have a normal body weight and that u just need to ajust to your new place : )

You should make new friends ang go out more. If they are into sports, much better. Join any sport. Be more physically active and eat healthy. Also, don't forget to control the portions of what you eat. Portion control really helps when losing weight.

I think that in general that this is good advice lyte but I don't think that it's something I would advice to this particular poster, only because the poster is so young. I don't think that losing weight is necessarily a good idea especially when you see how small the person already is! I think that instead it would help to gain some perspective on that because I think that it's pretty easy to get into an eating disorder when you worry about your weight so young. Can you keep us posted on how you're doing?

I am going to be 13 in May,my weight is 165 too:/
I just got a bikini and I'd really like to be smaller.
Seroulsyy I am 5'3 or 4.Well if I find anything out I'll let you know.
Obtw I play sports,everyday.&&I don't loose wight I even tryed skepping luch,but that made me sick,and I was like I have to eat after 1 day..NEVER do that.I eat like a normal person not eating a snack every 2 minutes but I eat breakfast,lunch,snack,dinner.&&then I go to my practicess...SO I HAVE NO CLUE!UGGH,ohh everytime I play soccer i loose 15 lbs.You should try out.I love it ever since i was 2(:
Let me know what you've done.

I am 13 years old also an i weigh 160 i am also trying to loss weight but it is just to hard i always want a snack and if it is not a snack it is food. So every time i think abou food now i will do 100 sit-ups or i will dance intill i start swearting. The reason that i have not mentioned running is because i cant run is because i have a disease in my leg and i also have asthma so i can not run that well inless i want to have a asthma attach, which i do not so i do what i can and that is dance and pull-ups. I am going to start do this today on march 27, 2010. S now you may have something to do now so tell me if that works. I also do not help my self when i say i am fat so, I say "I can do it.Iam slim.I am fit."
:idea:

I'm 13 years old and i weigh 103 lbs. The bullies at my school say that I am fat. But my friends say that I'm thin and pretty. It's really weird. I almost just want my friends to tell me the truth, instead of them thinking they HAVE to compliment me because they're my friends. So I just decided to exercise a for about ten minutes in the morning (sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks), and like an hour after school. Also i started eating a hearty breakfast, a light lunch, and a small dinner followed by a few laps aroung the neighborhood. Try that for a while, and if that doesn't work, _____WILL POWER! excercise while sittin in school (toe taps, ankle rotations, etc...) and eat as little as possible (DONT STARVE YOURSELF!!!) P.S.drink LOTS of water.

I hope this helps. Everyone's pretty. Guys love girls who aren't to self conscious. :-)

i weigh the same weigh and i hate it an i am 13 as well

hey i am also 13 years old i am 118 lbs in the morining and in afternoon 120, i am 4 ft 8 about i think i try to eat healthy i eat almost no sugar alot of water and i do push ups sit ups every morinight and night i also do 15 min or jogging and i was 125lbs b4 and now it just stops at 120lbs!! so i dont no what to do!

The best way to lose weight is to control your diets and go for cardio exercise

some simple rules to follow

- run 30 min or 3 to 4 miles a day.
- eat 500 less than your calories limit. you should check out what is your daily intake for calories.
- break into five small meals
- avoid soft drinks, fats, fried foods.
- drink plain water.
- no food after 9 pm

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I suggest do not need to lose weight, especially at your age.

Completely cut down canned fruit juices, pizzas, burgers, and sweets.
Take smaller portions of food and eat them very slowly. This will make you feel fuller.
Do not eat in front of television as you will be unable to keep a count of the amount of food you have consumed.
Restrain yourself from eating out for at least 10 days.
Eat cut fruits, carrots, nuts to control hunger pangs.
Have a healthy and happy life. Reducing stress levels is also important in order to lose weight quickly.
Do not skip exercising on any day.
Avoid smoking and consuming alcoholic beverages.
Self motivation is very important and hence reward yourself when you lose even slightest amount of weight ! ! ! ! ! :-D :-D :-D :-D

First of all, you are not fat. For someone your age and your height, you are actually pretty small! If you feel like you are inactive, find a sport you really like, such as dance or soccer, but seriously, you do not want to be 80 pounds that is extremely underweight and anorexic. Please don't try to loose weight, you are perfect! :)