Hey, I lost 30 pounds by starving myself last summer, and exercising. I am 5 foot 2 and now weigh 102 pounds instead of of 130. I still feel fat. Am i fat or skinny?

First off, if you ever try to lose weight in the future, its best to not "starve" yourself, try substituting unhealthy foods with more nutritious foods. This will benefit your health, leading to a more promising outcome (you wont gain it all back). And secondly, you are only 13, if you felt that you were overweight, its good you decided to do something about it, but as long as you start building healthy habits now, you will grow during your teen years, and may have a completely different body type by the time you're 20. Try getting involved in a sport, or make it a habit to run/jog/work out at home/hit the gym, and stop eating out at fast food places and try eating more nutritious foods (maybe try cooking yourself-I've heard an hour of cooking can burn up to 600 calories). And 102 lbs for a 5 foot 2 person is not bad, but people wear weight differently, so 102 lbs on you may look different than the same weight on someone else of the same height, but I would not think that you would be overweight based on your numbers (your BMI is 18.7-which is near the low end of normal, which is great).

Don't worry about it too much, just make your health a priority, as it seems like you are doing, and live a long, healthy life (:

Best of luck (:

First off, you are only 13! Us girls' bodies change so much over the course of our teen years from middle school to high school. So honestly don't sweat it! Your weight is perfectly normal 108-143 is where most girls are when they are 5'2". But don't starve yourself. Starving yourself causes your metabolism (what burns your calories) to slow down! And that is what helps us lose weight. So I suggest trying to weed out junk food and stick with fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Make sure you are eating a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Exercise or get involved in sports to become active.

I'm also thirteen. However, I weigh more than you do, and I am only two inches taller. I weigh a normal amount. Do not starve yourself to lose weight! It actually causes your body to hold fat like a camel does with water. Instead, try eating a complete and balanced diet, and exercising. If you still feel fat, you may need to talk to your parents, as you may be developing anorexia. Good luck!