I'm afraid to be over weight, and my parents don't eat the best, so basically I eat what they eat.
I'm 14 and weigh about 128-133 lbs. (it varies from day to day)
I'm just SOOOO terrified to be fat and jiggly - not trying to be mean to those who are~

Okay, i know this is late, but128-133 pounds is PERFECT for your age and height! And 80-90 pounds is not attractive weight for your age.... Unless youre realllly short. Anyways, youre perfect just the way you are, and you dont have to worry about your weight as long as you get youre main nutritious food groups and eat all 3 meals. and exercize every once in a while :)

80 - 90 pounds is way too little for someone who's 5'6". Actually, 128 - 133 are even on the small side. Once you're past 150, you'd be noticeably overweight.

80 to 90? Thats for like 12 year olds. Normally 14-15 year olds are somewhere from 110-125

80-90 lbs my be "attractive" but that isn't healthy. 14 years old and 5'6"? Damn she must be pretty. The least she should weigh is 120. Anyone is beautiful despite their fat and jiggles. Society has built up a picture that weight is defined by how much someone looks like that stupid photoshopped model in that dumb magazine, or by how many boys want to bang them. Weight shouldn't depend on how people think of you, and if people judge you based on your fat and jiggles- to hell with them. Go eat your favorite dessert and don't give a sh*t. Everyone is beautiful despite their fat and jiggles.

are you kidding me???? 80-90 pounds to be attractive? anybody who weighs anything under 300 is attractive. it's people like you who make girls want to become a skeleton. you don't have to be a certain freaking weight to be freaking attractive. what if I were to tell you you had to be over 6'4 if you are say 14. that's almost impossible just like it is to be 80-90 pounds. smh.

I'm 5,7 and weight 109.0 lbs ?

Thank you very much to the guest who posted 3 months ago, I do sports everyday and I weigh 1.2 pounds and I'm 5'6 and I have no body fat I think it's just my muscles that weigh. You cannot say that 80-90 pounds is attractive it's too small for a 14 year old

That's insane. I'm very thin (not extremely but very attractive). I don't have fat anywhere on my body, but I'm also not very muscular (muscle weighs more than fat) and I'm 14, 5'6", and 114 pounds. So if you've got a lot of muscle because you're athletic, than 128-133 is perfectly acceptable.

Am very athletic and exercise most of the time, but my weight had a big increase. Last year I weighed 154lb and now I weigh 165lb. Is that normal? Because I think I got more muscle added? But I'm a little self-conscious about my stomach fat. It very little, but I try to set a goal, that some day I will have a six pack.

If you have a lot of muscle don't be worried at all! Who cares if you have a little fat on your body? That's how we are made. :)

80 to 90 is what a 11 year old should weigh. That is in no way true that weight is acceptable for a 14 year old! Never say that again!

You should be anywhere from 115-140 pounds

what the hell