hey everyone.
im 13 years old and turning 14 in a few months im about 5'3/5'4 and i weigh about 110-112 pounds, and over the past 5-6 months is when ive put on this weight, and i hangout with people that are skinnier than me and i feel really self cautious, and im constanly thinking "i need to loose weight" "i need to stop eatting" and so lately i have been counting calories, trying not to eat as much, exersising alot!! and it's not seeming to work that well i want to get to about 91,92,93 lbs. but my sister and all my friends are like you are so skinny what are you talking about, but i know they are just saying that to be nice! summer is just around the corner and i want to be skinny for summer! HELP ME WHAT DO I DO???

Sweety, your just fine.....I know a young girl who is 5ft4 and weighs 120 pounds....she is also a size 2-4 and looks great. Forget what the scale says, how does your clothes fit? what size are you? do you look healthy? It all depends on your body type, keep active and eat healthy. I know being young its hard to eat healthy but remember that your body is what it eats.

STOP comparing yourself to your friends, everyone is a different shape and size. Being skinny is not always attractive, especially if your body is not designed to be a size zero.

Your still so young and if your worried about Dieting and losing weight now your gearing up for a life long battle with your weight (now im not promoting eating badly but just healthy,more fruits vegetable and water..with exercise, then the treat every now and again wont hurt), I am in my 20's. I started dieting at 10 and now my body is messed up. My metabolism is non- existant, my weight goes up and down!

Just be happy and trust me your sister and friends are telling you the truth

Hi Shannon,

There may be so many advices for you to reduce weight but in my point of view the best is go for “Organic Food” which will not only reduce your weight but also make you healthier. Remember sometimes it is just a mental block that makes you uncomfortable.......... I am not sure that in your case is it fact or mental block ?but believe me going for organic will definitely help you.

From the below link you will come to know the importance of organic food:

organicauthority.com/organic-living/lauras-letter/organic-food-and-safety.html

i am 13, i am ''5'' 12 inches tall and i weigh 159lbs am i fat. i feel kinda sad to see me fat

Hi my name is jordan and i am 13. i am 159lbs. am i fat i do not know what to do about my weight it makes me sad to see me fat please help me

I AM 13 YRS OLD AND AM 120IBS. I USE TO BE 133 IBS BUT LOST THAT WEIGHT I WANT TO GET DOWN TO 110 BUT I KNOW IT WILL TAKE FOREVER AND EVERYDAY I FEEL SO FAT AND I NEED LIKE A PILL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS SOOO DEPRESSING, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT EVEN WANT TO GET UP AND I AM SOO EMBARRASSED.

You are all sooo young to be worrying about this...most of you sound just right for your age. And 112 pounds is more than just right for a 13 yr old girl

Wow! I'd say you were a brilliant weight! Perfects maybe. You're a nice weight for your height not fat at all!

i am 5'3 14 years old and weigh 110.. i am a competiton cheerleader and school cheerleader.. as much as people say im skinny i feel fat so im going to become bulimic. PLEASE HElP ME!

I really need help Im 13years old and 207.8 pounds help me please ....I used to 144 but can you help please lose weight I want to be 110 before school starts in August.....PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

me and my friends wrote the word FAT on our stomaches in viod, this help ed us us to stop eatin,because all we could think about was the fat!!
i am no heaps skinner and hope this can help:)

oh my god you should never ever ever be 13 and weigh just 93 lbs. thats dangerous. It's good that you're trying to be more healthy, but you're at a perfectly normal weight. actually the poeple skinnier than yopu are probably underweight.

hon, im 12 and have the exact same prob. even when i say im fat, all my freinds make up reasons y im not. i always feel so self consious and find myself making excuses not 2 go cycling with my friends, and always try and suck my stomach in when im in public. but my advice is 2 draw yourself a timetable, so u know what days u r going 2 excercise and what sort of excercise u r going 2 do. make sure u pick excercise that u enjoy. but remember, u can try and eat less, but dont do an extreme diet. at your age, they can be quite dangerous because they stop you growing. dont worry about what u look like coz as long as other people like u and can see past what u look like. im no expert though.:-)

no your fine for your height and weight

You won't be a cheerleader for long if you become a "self-imposed" bulimic. You will become sick instead and possibly die. Why would you want that for the best and rest of your life??? You are a good weight. Muscle weighs more than fat so you cannot go by what the scale says. That is WONDERFUL that you are competitive and athletic. Plenty of girls would be envious for what you are able to do...

You are also continuing to develop...Keep up the good work and eat right and sensibly.