[colour=violet]i am 13 years old and when with my friends i feel out of place because of my weight. whats the averaerage weight for a 13 year old 5'5 girl ? please reply. color]

Hi there, it's really hard to say what an average weight is because your weight is dependent on so many factors. You could be a larger person in terms of your frame, or you may have big muscles. I usually tell people that weight does not mean a darn thing! Do you like what your body looks like? Are you happy with its shape and size? If you're not, you can always start exercising, but if you try to go off your weight, you will be frustrated constantly. :-)

Hi there,
It is interesting how young teenagers think about their weight as if this is the most important thing in their lives. The fact is that you need to watch your weight not to get obese or too skinny like in anorexia. But also you need to think about other things not just weight. If you eat healthy and if you have some physical activities you will be fine. How much weight do you have now? Do you think that you are overweight because you are, or just because your friends are teasing you because of this? I hope that you will find better friend that don’t tease you about the weight.

All the best,
Danella

Averages dont matter! Your unique and everyones got their own shape and type, so own it!

I am 12 nearley 13 and I am 5ft 4 and 9 pounds!!! I feel I am getting to fat but I love food what do I do :'( I cry at night and everything I don't wanna be fat please help

you are not 9 pounds dumbwat

if you are fat eat right and do not eat food that is over 190 calories and don't eat anything more then 2.9 grams of fat.
i recommend you hack extersize and when your 10, eat up to 1500 calories a day. 13 year old, up to 1650 calories a day. 16 year old, 1850 calories a day. 18+, up to 2000 calories a day. 60+ (when your extremely fat) eat 1400 calories a day. trust me i should know, i'm 8 years old and i'm 4"9 1/2 and i'm 71 pounds. trust me. it works

i'm more then average. my dad is 6"6 and my mom is 6"4.

Hey kid dont worry I'm twelve,5ft 4'' and 10 stone but I checked a BMI chart at the local gym and it said I'm at a healthy weight so your absolutely fine kid!

Based on the healthy BMI recommendation, your recommended weight is 93.1 lbs - 131.0 lbs

I think she meant 90 pounds

hey if u r 9 pds, u'd be dead...