I really wanna know what the average weight is for a 13 year old girl around 5,4 - 5,6 I'm very active . I'm not fat but people call me fat at school and its killing me !! I've been trying to lose weight but It seems like the more I try to lose weight I gain more .. I gain 150-160 pounds I have very muscular legs and thighs I can lift 20 pounds Lyin down and 89-98 pounds standing ...

Hello Stranger,

That information is availble on the Interne.   You could have keyed in average weight of a 13 year old female who is 5'4" on the Internet.  According to the charts, if you are 5'4" you should be somewhere between 105 pounds and 110 pounds.  So for 5'6" you should be around 115 to 120 pounds.  Now, what weight is good for you depends on your over all body design.  If you have a lot of muscle you will weight more (muscle is protein and protein is heavy).  Fat weighs a lot less then protein.   I don't understand why kids at school are calling fat because it certainly doesn't sound like it.  I would just ignore what they are saying.  Kids can be cruel sometimes.  So, it sounds like you weight is fine so stay there.