Hi my name is kyrstin... i weight 186 and im 13 years old and going to the 8th grade this year. i atleast want to weigh 132 in the next 3 months. so when i go back to school i can be slim and slender. i have been dealing with overweight all my life. My whole family is over weight and i need help fast. I want to prove to everyone that i can do a good job and loose weight. My height is 5 ft 7in. So can you please help me.

honestly, there is NO fast way to lose weight the healthy way
I know what it is like to be overweight but please lose the weight the right way..

stop eating so many processed foods
choose organic fruits and vegetables
grill all meats instead of frying
switch to splenda
drink only low fat or skim milk, yogurts, etc
start running, walking, ANYTHING everyday
set reasonable goals
learn to love yourself
DRINK WATER, its veryyyy important

ello. i am 13 and i am 8 stone should i be loseing weight or not?

my only advice is to work out EVERY day I recomend going out for a sport. in my school you don't have to try out you automatically get to go out for it. if your school doesn't do it like that i would try and go out for an outside of school sport. since its summer try swim team or if you can't swim try tennis it's really great.

i am 13 years old and i am also overweight, but i think that has to do with the sport i play. soccer. soccer gives you a ton of muscle and make you theighs really big, so if you have a problem with your legs than you can always do exerises to tone and slim down your muscles. Anyways it is very important to drink water and dont go on CRASH diets, it is the worst thing. one kind of crash diet is when you dont eat which is worst b/c your body needs food, so it can make energy. the second crash diet is when your cut out everything that you consider "JUNK" foods. instead of cutting it out completing ,eat it rarely, and eat a smaller proportion. also if you feel like your hungry, drink a glass of water or eat a hand-full of almonds. this will help b/c sometimes you eat b/c you bored. have a diet that works with you and that you can stick with.
hope the advise helps,
Dani

hey my name is erika and im about to be 13 years old im not really confiedent about my body im 106 pounds and i have love handles witch i really hate i fell its a huge turn off to everybody and i would really lyke to know how can u get rid of them...witch exercises would be best?

my name is saniekaa..i m 15 year old teenage....my height is 5'3'' n weight is 60 kg.....i m concerned bout my weight coz everybody in our school thinks me to b the most beautiful bt now m grown fat....everyone teases me..... :$ wat shud i do ???i want to get rid f my weight....can u suggest sum way......

55 pounds is a big weight loss goal to set yourself for 3 months. I think if you set yourself a goal to lose HALF or a third of that in 3 months. Then you won't be disheartened if you don't lose 55 pounds. I was overweight when i was your age and it took me until i was 17 to realise that it won't just melt off in couple of months, i had to make a lifestyle change, and the weight came off with hard work.

Also i would say don't be taken in by any weight loss supplements advertised all over the internet. Most of them are stacked full of caffeine and potentially dangerous other things such as ephedrine etc. It's extremely unhealthy for a 13 year olds body to be pumped full of all these things.

Good luck

Hiya i am pip i am 13 and 12 kg. there are some boys that call me fat do i need to loss weight xxx

hi my name is jackie and i need to lose weight i'm only 13 years old and i weight 187. i'm about to go in 8 th grade. i 've always been the biggest in family. it makes me sad when my dad tells me that i'm one of the prettiest in my family but i have a weight promblem. so please help me with a diet plan or something.PLEASE!

***edited by moderator***

hi my name is mercedes i weigh 260 pounds i am over wieght everyone in my family is overweight i need a diet that can help me loose wieght before i go back to school to.

hi m y name is kendria and i way about 14 stone or 196 punds my familt is fat alos i need to lose as much wieght as i can by august 20th so itll be eaiser for me to keep going during the school year or watever so uh sum1 help

**edited by moderator**

im 13 and iv been on diet and exercise for 4 months now for a girl i really like but near the beggining of my diet i lost it because some jocks at school were bugging me and it depressed me so i went home and ate o.O 2 pounds of ice cream and a mcdonalds supper o.O and that day destroyed my diet and exercise routine the best thing for you is to stay happy (what i do is i blare music in my ears during free period and after school trust me it works)

The point is depresion and sadness lead to I WANT ICE CREAM

To be absolutely truthful, i used to be huge. I have lost alot of weight but over the duaration of a year or so. You just have to hold in and wait it out. literally, try and get as much excersise. start new hobbies, and enjoy yourself no matter how big you may be at the time. aim for something, and never lose you goal.

if ur eating salty food likes sunflower seed and chips , ect. dont drink water with it b/c it will make u expand