Hey i am 116 pounds and i am 13 i'm like a inch away from being 5ft haha. but i was wondering if i am over weight? My family thinks i am anorexic because i lost about 6 pounds in a few months. I eat like not even a whole meal a day because i am never hungry and when i eat too much, i end up throwing up, that is why my family thinks i am anorexic. But i really want to be 100 pounds. please help!

No and you do not need to lose any more weight.

i know a girl that has the same problem as you and i think you shouldnt be worrying about that. if you really think you have some weight you want to burn then thats fine. heres some tips: dont eat chocolate that much, everyday do at least 50 sit ups, try to drink water instead of soda and only it one junk food a week or so.remember just becausesomeone is super skinny doesnt mean he or she looks good. being healthy and being skinny is not the same.

Ur fine, u tell them what's up and they will understand.don't try to lose weight, remember, god made u be cause he luvs u!

look it up online for your age/gender/hight/its called body mass index chart or b m i chart but until somebody is eighteen they gain healthy just you understand when a five year old cant say he wants to stay at his weight of age four as long as you don't have a very big stomach don't loose,unfortunately you are anorexic which leads to death and unhappiness to yourself and family

You are perfectly fine. I am 13, and I'm 150 (I AM closer to 5' 7", which is quite a bit taller though). If you want to lose weight, my advice is to instead of worrying about how much you eat, worry about what you eat and how you spend your time. Lessen up on any junk food or dessert items (splurging once in a while is perfectly fine, though) and try to exercise. Think about why you want to be under 100. Is it really that important to you? Is it worth not eating? I think that you not being hungry is mostly subconciously because you want to lose weight. Eat. Not more than is healthy, but here's a challenge from me: Try eating 3 full meals a day. It's actually healthy. Try it, see what you think.

Heh, sorry, didn't mean to reply to another comment, I'm bad with computers.

I'm 13 years old I'm 116 pounds and I'm about 5'1 should I weigh 116 pounds I think I'm fat but I only eat about 1 meal a day and some chips but I don't really eat that much am I over weight or not?

I will turn 13 in 2 months and I am 116 pounds. I'm 5' 3'. You are not overweight u are ideal

Ok well y’all r skinny in my book because I am 13 to and 5’3 and I’m 150 and seeing u guys think that u r over weight and everything makes me mad because I would kill to be that skinny and yeah I want to get to 100 lbs to but u either have to change that ur self or u have to live with ur self and be happy and confident in ur self

Hi don’t worry I’m 13 the same height 5’1 and I weight 116 pounds I was researching myself to see if I was overweight. I am self conscious about my body but we are not over weight everyone is beautiful for who they are and we are classed as normal there is no need to worry and you are perfectly healthy