Hi!.

Ok what is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

I am 5 feet and 95 pounds. Is that average or underweight??

You are normal weight, a little underweight though. At 5 foot you should be 100 pounds and for every inch after that add five pounds. But that is just a rule of the thumb, not science. You are perfect.

Well I don't know what that guy is talking about maybe kilograms or something but u are definitely not overweight im 13 and 5 foot 6 and weigh 110 pounds I'm pretty sure ur about average

first of all @sara u r very under weight to be weighin 69 pounds at 13 thats wat babys weigh and if ur juss playin it made u look very dumb and stupid

yeah you shouldn't have been mean. You hirt my feelings. You are too underweight. I don't like you! you shouldn't say that. I am acutally like 94 now.

dear guest, don't listen to her, you are perfect! You are not fat, actually really skinny! Be proud, you are beautiful! :)

I'm 13 I'm 5'0 and I weight 121.6 lbs. is this healthy? I mean. I think I need to lose weight but it could al just be in my head.