Hey folks,

So my little sister, she is 13 years old, and she is pretty overweight. Now, the main problem is that blames me for her pounds, because I am overweight as well and I was not so good example for her while she was eating. She was eating all those things that I was eating as well. Our mother was working whole day and whole night almost, so I was the one who was buying all those fast food and snack for lunch, dinner, etc.

So, can you tell me what is an average weight for a 13 – year old girl?

This information will be really helpful for me, because then I will be able to see how much weight she needs to lose.

Regards!

Hello everyone,

So, you can find all those weight calculators on the internet. You didn’t say a lot of things about this one, about this problem. You just told us that your sister is overweight, that she needs to lose weight as well as you do, but you haven’t told us how height is she, how weight is she? Now, I think that this is not a secret. No one in here won’t be able to help you without this information.

So please tell us how much pounds she has, how tall is she, and is she overweight all of her life or? 

Good day.

Girls in their early teen ages grow fast and gain weight rapidly. A normal weight for 13 year old girl is somewhere between 35 to 65, and this information is from Center of Disease Control and Prevention. Yes, it would be much easier that you told as something more about it, that you gave us some information, but that is OK. I don’t see why we would tell her something else. If she doesn’t want to say how many pounds her little sister has, that is ok. This is an average weight for 13 – year old girls.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Regards!  

You mean 135-165 right?

The information you have give us is insufficient. We can’t do much with only her age. We need her height, as well.
However. The average weight for a thirteen year old girl should be between 100-130 pounds, according to my family doctor, and my aunt who works in medical care. I weigh 123.2 lbs And I am not happy with myself and I think I’m fat. Could this be the issue with your sister? could she just think She is fat?