I have been on the depo shot for 5 and a half years and have never had these problems or a menstrual cycle. On December 20th I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on January 9th I had a very light; light pink spotting but only when I wiped and only lasted 2 days. On January 12th I started getting some painful cramps in my uterus and ovaries. I have been extremely emotional, nauseated, mild to moderate migraines, sinus problems that medication does not work on, lower part of my abdomen is distended making me look pregnant, I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have come back negative but I'm thinking it could be that it's still to early if I was pregnant. I have a five and a half year old son I didn't get a positive with him until I was two and a half months. I have no idea what's going on can someone please help me? I have an appointment on the 29th and I will post back here what they say I'm just really stressing out now.

hi im suffering with pcos i am hving periods twice in month . im sick of this .plz help me