Okay,

I have been trying to get pregnant for a while. I have PCOS, so basically I'm really screwed when it comes to knowing when I ovulate. So, I just gave up trying to figure it out. I had a period around November 12th, it lasted all the way until November 28th or 29th. (I had to go to the hospital because the bleeding became violently brutal). Anyway, I had to take Megace(Progesterone) to stop the bleeding. Okay, so now it's December, I had intercourse late night December 9th and early morning December 10th, on December 10th I felt myself ovulate. I get the pains in my lower abdomen on each side with a little cramping. Then, on Friday, December 12th, I started seeing really light brown spotting(when I wipe). It stopped, and started back on Monday, December 15th, I was thinking it could be my period, but I thought it was too early because I bled so long in February, is it possbile that I'm experiencing implantation bleeding. I've seen various number of days that this can start, and I know everyone is different...I'm going to wait it out, but I just wanted some opinions. Thanks.

Its most likely implantation bleeding. If it's a very small amount, and not enough to fill a pad or tampon, and barely a panty liner, then most likely its implantation.

But I don't want to get your hopes up, because some women experience this and its just random bleeding without reason. If you feel any pregnancy symptoms soon after this bleeding, most likely your pregnant.

Once the embryo implants, thats when the "pregnancy" hormone starts to get produced (and you feel pregnancy symptoms).

The timing, amount of bleeding, and color of bleeding all seem right for this to have been an implantation bleeding. Having said that, I have no experience with implantation bleeding and PCOS, and don't know whether PCOS can cause strange bleeding as well perhaps?

I agree with the last poster - don't get your hopes up just yet, but also don't get them down. You may be pregnant. Wait a while longer and take a home pregnancy test when the time is right, and then you will know whether you had an implantation bleeding or not. Not that you will care by that point :). 

Hey rocksgurl197398266

And?? Where you pregnant?

I know this post is old but I also have pcos and I am 7 months pregnant but I used to search all these sites in hope. I had a normal pcos period in October, had the brown period in November and December. But nothing January. Which we know is not out of the normal. When I went to doctor at end of January I found out I was pregnant I swore I would have just got pregnant because I've had periods but in February at my ultrasound I learned that I got pregnant in October . So there is hope even with pcos cause I lost all hope until now.

Hi. I wanted some advice. I have pcos and have been trying to conceive for the last 7 years. My periods sometimes come and then go. And when they come they don’t stop. However, I had a period in June and it lasted about ten days. Since then, nothing and I have noticed brown bleeding very light since today. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or am i getting my hopes up?

Hi so I have pcos and I have a period every month. But this month I had a light pink and brown one this time and no cramps at all.. I don't know what's going on and I'm trying to get pregnant.