I Lost My Virgintiy Last Night, We Didnt Use A Condom , But My Boyfriend Says That He Didnt " Come ", We Were HAving Sex for Like An Hour So Its Unbeleivalble To Me That He Didnt Come , I Just Got Off My Period 1 Day Before This !! ,Im Scared Because I Think Their Is A Possibility That That I Could Be Pregnant I NEED ADVICE !!!!!!

Hi sweetheart, first of all don't panic, that won't help your situation at all and worry usually just complicates things.  A woman's monthly cycle is measured from the first day of her menstrual period until the first day of her next period. On average, a woman's cycle normally is between 28-32 days, but some women may have much shorter cycles or much longer ones. Ovulation can be calculated by starting with the day the last menstrual period starts or by calculating 12-16 days from the next expected period so since you and your b/f  had intercourse right after you finished your cycle, you were likely not ovulating at that time. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the, this is  refereed to as the "fertile time" of a woman's cycle, because sexual intercourse during this time increases the chance of pregnancy. Remember though that  ovulation can happen at various times during your cycle, and may occur on a different day each month even so I'd advise you to always use protection if you choose to continue having sexual relations with your b/f. Speaking now as a grandmother, waiting until you're married to the man of your dreams is even better, for you and for your child. I hope this helps you. 

Hi Liviaa,

While you may not be ovulating yet, sperm can survive up to about 5 days in your vagina. So if you ovulate early there is a chance of pregnancy.

Plan B, an emergency contraceptive pill, is an option within 72 hours.

Good luck.