Hi, i am sharu, my elder sis is in big confusion , her son is in 13year old boy very soft boy every 2to3 days he is getting wet dreams, after getting wet dreams in night he will start to cry and become upset, in morning he will be normal,every day he likes to sit naked in home with us,weather he is normal? He was telling after getting wet dreams he penis is pain, and burning , my sis explain about puberty and all, but he won't like to masturbation , everytime his penis is in erect , but it is small , we are really sacred about him, he don't have father to explain , pls tell what it happened him,he is normal?pls answer any mom of son,

I have two sons, this is normal.  He is growing into a young man.  The wet dreams you stated are normal as well.  The pain could be due to prolonged erection due to the "wet dream".  I would however recommend she take him to family doctor for a checkup to rule out bladder and kidney infections, and to get his genitals examined for irregulariaty.  But in my experience with my sons, this was normal.   If you go to your local library there are many books to check out for him to read.  This too and a doctors visit will lessen his burden.  He needs to know he is normal and will grow into a fine young man.  Do NOT let anyone tell him something is wrong with him.  These things stay with a child throughout life and he will develop a complex.  Hope all goes well.  GOD Bless you.

Sitting naked front of us is really normal ? Then why he is getting erection ! Still confused by,

At 13 boys get erections all the time. Because the sun came up. Because the sun set. Because it rained. Because the wind blew. Because he thought about some girl he knows. Because he breathed in. Because he breathed out. Anything, you name it, a teen aged boy will get an erection.

Why does he cry after a wet dream? If it's because his testicles hurt he might try masturbating for relief. I found masturbating before I went to sleep did away with the wet dream problem when I was his age. When he has a wet dream it's not the same as having sex or masturbating. The sperm isn't forced out the same way and it can cause it to be uncomfortable and maybe feel like burning in the urethra. Is that where it burns? Inside?

I don't see anything wrong with being naked at home if he likes to be. You should feel complimented that he's not ashamed to be naked in front of you. It shows he certainly feels comfortable with you and trusts you.

Are you worried about his small penis? It's not supposed to be very big at 13. He has many years left for it to grow.

Thanks for your reply,i am comfortable now, thank you very much.

Hello Sharuqueen, how is your son now?, has he continued to have problems with wet dreams? your son penis grew? has you noticed other signs that he is entering in puberty?