Hello, im currently 16 and i've been experiencing something strange.About one week ago, a doctor told me that i have phimosis and i have to do the surgery.Now i don't like being circumcised but that is the only way to stop the pain im having now :(.This week has been very strange, because i believe i have wet dreams, and they're annoying..They cause me to have bigger pain because, after i wake up i have to pee, and the burning feel starts again..Now, i have to do the surgery on either 1st, or 2nd August and i have a question to ask.After the surgery, lets say 1 day, if i get wet dreams, what will happen? Will my "new penis" hurt? I'm seriously scared, and don't know what to do.I haven't told my mom yet, becuase i think it's silly...

Please tell me what you guys think, and thank you a lot!

Who scheduled your surgery and have you seen any other doctors about this? Why is it suddenly something that HAS to be done now? You don't sound like you are too keen on having it done. Have you tried any stretching techniques to alleviate the problem? It just sounds like you are being rushed into this.

If there is no turning back, has the surgeon discussed the type of circumcision he/she is going to do? There are different styles that you should be aware of so you can choose the one you want. In one style called high they put the cut up your shaft toward your belly so that you retain most of your inner foreskin for your future pleasure. "low" puts it right behind the glans so it just looks like they snipped the end of your foreskn off. You can add "tight" to either one. That means they remove enough skin so you will not have any of it bunching up behind your glans even when you are not erect.

Are you having it done by a surgeon who is experienced in this surgery? Many GPs will do it but the results may not be as nice as you like afterwards. Actually a plastic surgeon who specializes in this is the best choice.

If you get an erection before it has completely healed it will likely be quite painful

You should definitely be discussing this with your mom, She should be your best ally and best friend during all of this. Talk to her about all of your concerns and get her to find the answers for you. Someone is going to have to change your bandages after the surgery and it will probably be her.

I'm not worried about that, i will do it because the pain im having is just ridiculous..The thing im worried is, after the surgery is done, the other day if i have wet dreams, what will happen? 

If you get an erection when you have a wet dream the pain will probably wake you up. I don't know if I ever got an erection or not because I wasn't awake to know about it.

So is this seriously gonna happen everysingle day? I know i haven't masturbated for maybe 2 weeks, but it's only because i have phimosis, and i don't know if it's okay to masturbate if you have phimosis? Is it still normal to masturbate or not?

And sorry for bothering here, but im really concerned thanks!

Is what going to happen every single day? After you get circ'd the wound will be painful until it heals just like any other cut would be. If you stretch it by getting an erection that will surely hurt more but only until it is healed. After it has finished healing it shouldn't hurt at all to get an erection.

Tell me more about what you are calling phimosis. Just what can you do or not do with your foreskin? Can you retract it a little bit? Can you get it back behind your glans but it hurts if you get an erection when it's back there? Just what CAN you do with it?

I see no reason that you shouldn't masturbate anyway. You don't need to pull it back to masturbate. Of course it's normal to masturbate, we all do that, boys and girls, men and women.

Hello. May I join this topic and your posts? because I am 17 years old and I have the same problem. I went to see my urologist and he told me about this, all about surgery and it seems that I really need to go to the surgery. Will I be circumcised? Because I was reading something on the internet and I believe that I will. I know, people keep telling me that I should not believe everything that I read, but I don't know what to do. I am scared, to be honest, and I really want to find some other phimosis treatment. But to be honest, whenever I want to masturbate it hurts. It hurts like a hell! 

The wet dreams.That is all this topic is all about, i just wanted to know if they ever stop, because in this week, it happened 4 times, and my question was during the surgery for example, or after the surgery if i get wet dreams, will it hurt? That is everything i wanna know.

When you start masturbating more or having sex the wet dreams will happen less frequeotly

And you can get and erection during a wet dream i don't know if it will hurt or not if i does you will wake up.

Yes, it was the first time this week that i experienced a wet dream.I haven't masturbated lets say for about two weeks maybe more, and now im having a wet dream.I can't really masturbate right now, since i have to do the surgery, and probably after that i can't masturbate because i need to heal up.The thing that im most scared is during the surgery or after it, if i have a wet dream, will it hurt?

And thank you so much for your time

I don't know if it will hurt. Hopefully it won't

You can ask the surgeon thats ganna operate on you he will know a better answer :)